Friday, November 13, 2009

Brrrrr!

TGIF! I don't know about you but its been pretty darn cold here in Hilo! Winter is definitely here- I think there's snow on the mountain!
What a weird week for me... I had to take off on Tuesday for my daughter's wavier day and Wednesday was a holiday, so I ended up working 3 days but all broken up. I'm all messed up! Anyway, hopefully I'll get my internal clock bakc on track soon.
This week Island Scrapbooking got in the new Twinkle Tots line from TGF. I decided to make a sample for the store using the new Bo Bunny paper that just arrived. I love this paper! The color combo is to die for!
Madelynn is my favorite from the Twinkle Tots collection. She is very sweet and all ready for warm weather. I had fun coloring her scarf and flower.
Well, off to pack my stuff for class tomorrow! Hope you have a great weekend! Don't forget to enter into my blog candy giveaway!
Supplies:
Twinkle Tots Madelynn- TGF
Markers- Copics
Labels die- Spellbinders
DP- Bo Bunny
Cardstock- Bazzil
Dew Drops
Crystals- Hero Arts

3 comments:

kris said...

She's cute Jenny! i just got mine in the mail today!!! i'm eager to ink her up but my desk is a mess.... LOL... love the coloring on her and it is just so perfect with the DP... Love it! hugs, Kris

Enjoli said...

Hi Jenny! This card is so beautiful. I love the paper, it is so pretty. This TT is now on my wish list! =) OMG, it's so hot on this side. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Enjoli

joni h said...

You colored her beautifully! Love the colors!
Happy belated birthday (in case I didn't wish you one on another post...my mind is going, going....g..o..n..e!).
Enjoy your weekend!