Monday, November 2, 2009

Sleep Is Overrated

I know, I'm totally crazy when it comes to crafting. I get obsessive about finding supplies, instructions, and don't relax until I get it. Well, this happened again the other weekend. I was pretty exhausted from my scrapbook class, but when I got home, I found my gift card class kit had arrived from Teri! Woo Hoo! All of a sudden, I wasn't tired anymore and had a sudden burst of energy! I don't think I stopped until all the gift cards were made! I ended up staying up really late but it was SOOOOOO worth it! Lookie at all the beautiful cards! Teri is so nice to cut, stamp and provide all the supplies for the class kits. Thank you Teri- I love it! I have a feeling this is going to be a gift card kinda year.

Here's what it looks like when you pull out the card. Love this one! Its like an envelope/card all in one! Here's what it looks like inside: Love this color combo! Its a Hawaiian Snowman! Save your sealed envelopes! You can use them to make this one! Perfect for Hilo weather!

Thanks Teri, I love all the holders! Can't wait to start making more!!

4 comments:

Janis said...

Yay Jenny! You finished it as fast as we do in class. Teri's kits are always fun to make since it's so creative. Glad you enjoyed making the kit!
Hugs,
Janis

joni h said...

you did a great job on your projects. Teri does come up with some great stuff. TFS!

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

congrats on becoming a TSRD DT member- what an accomplishment- can't wait to see your stuff. Take care!

Linda said...

Hey Jenny! I'm glad you got to make the GCH from Teri's class! Wasn't it fun! I surely missed you at the class though. Maybe next time, ok? I finally finished eating all the cookies you gave me. :-) I didn't share w/anyone. LOL! Take care and TTYL! xoxo, Linda