Saturday, November 14, 2009

Twinkle Tots Lottie

Hope you are having a nice and relaxing weekend! I decided to make another sample using the new Twinkle Tots Lottie stamp from TGF. I must admit that I didn't think she was that cute at first, but she's definitely growing on me.
I decided to practice coloring hair again... I feel like don't have a grip on where to shadow and highlight, but I think this one came out OK.
Since she was sitting down, I decided to make her sit on a fence. I used my Martha Stewart fence punch for it, though I don't think it would be comfortable to sit on in real life! LOL!
Supplies:
Twinkle Tots Lottie- TGF
Markers- Copics
Fence punch- Martha Stewart
DP- Doodlebug
Cardstock- Bazzil
Stickles
Cirlce and scallop circle punch- Marvy

3 comments:

Janis said...

Hi Jenny-

Beautiful job on the coloring. Her hair just pops with the shading. I love the way you have her sitting on the MS fence. Have a great weekend!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This came out so awesome! The hair coloring is so good too! I need to take some lessons from you! Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jenny V. said...

Jenny your card turned out great. I love how you made your hair effect, I'm still learning how to use my copics. Great job! Love this image. Have a great weekend!